- Average Height: 6´ 0˝–6´ 6˝
- Average Weight: 270–300 lb.
- Ability Scores: +2 Constitution, and [Dr397:2]
- Size: Medium
- Speed: 6 squares
- Vision: Normal
- Languages: Common
- Skill Bonuses: +2 Endurance, +2 Intimidate
- Living Construct: You are a living construct. You do not need to eat, drink, breathe or sleep. You never make Endurance checks to resist the effect of starvation, thirst or suffocation. All other conditions and effects affect you normally.
- Unsleeping Watcher: You do not sleep and instead enter a state of inactivity for 4 hours to gain the benefits of an extended rest. While in this state, you are fully aware of your surroundings and notice approaching enemies and other events as normal.
- Warforged Resiliance: You have a +2 racial bonus to saving throws against ongoing damage. Also, when you make a death saving throw, you can take the better result of your die roll or 10.
- Warforged Mind: You have a +1 racial bonus to Will.
- Warforged Resolve: You can use warforged resolve as an encounter power.
Race specific featsEdit
- Component Modification
- Holy Resolve
- Improved Warforged Resolve
- Warforged Example
- Warforged Faith
- Warforged Superiority
- Warforged Tactics
Race specific itemsEdit
- Dragon Magazine 371, Origin Stories, page 39. Describes possible Warfored origins in Forgotten Realms.