|Abilities|| +2 Cha and either|
+2 Con or +2 Int
|Skills|| +2 Bluff|
|Languages||Common, Infernal, choice of one other|
|Avg. height|| 5´6˝ – 6´2˝|
167 – 187 cm
|Avg. weight|| 140 – 230 lbs.|
63 – 104 kg
- You gain a +1 racial bonus to attack rolls against bloodied foes.
- Fire Resistance
- You have resist fire 5 + one-half your level.
- Infernal Wrath
- You can use infernal wrath as an encounter power.
The following feats have Tiefling as a prerequisite. Other prerequisites are noted.
|Heroic Tier (any level)||Paragon Tier (11th or higher)|
|Epic Tier (21st or higher)|
Three Tiefling bloodlines were covered in the pages of Dragon; the Blood-Crowned Courtiers (Dragon #381), the Broken Mirrors of Levistus (Dragon #383) and the Blightseers of Baalzebul (Dragon #387). The Blood-Crowned Courtiers were represented by the ability to switch out infernal wrath as a racial power for diabolic transformation, similar to the Dragonfear Dragonborn, whilst the latter two bloodlines gained additional racial powers. Also, Blood-Crowned Courtiers lacked a Paragon Path, whilst both of the others possessed one.
Blood-Crowned Courtier Bloodline Edit
Broken Mirrors Bloodline Edit
- Mantle of Misfortune (core bloodline feat)
- Accidental Tells
- Guardian's Mishaps
- Lucky Misfortune
- Broken Mirror Paragon Path
Blightseers Bloodline Edit
- Gaze of Ruin (core bloodline feat)
- Benefit of Foresight
- Lasting Decay
- Ruin of Flesh
- Sweeping Gaze
- Seer of Endings Paragon path