A 1st level seeker begins with hit points equal to 12 plus the seeker's Constitution score, healing surges per day equal to 7 plus the seeker's Constitution modifier, and a +1 bonus to Reflex and Will defenses. A seeker gains 5 hit points per level.
A seeker begins trained in:
Plus any three of the following skills:
- Acrobatics (Dex)
- Athletics (Str)
- Endurance (Con)
- Heal (Wis)
- Insight (Wis)
- Intimidate (Cha)
- Perception (Wis)
- Stealth (Dex)
Seekers gain the Inevitable Shot and Seeker's Bond class features.
A seeker chooses one of the following options and gains its benefits.
- The seeker gains spirits' rebuke as an encounter power. Spirits' rebuke pushes and damages a melee attacker that misses the seeker.
- The seeker gains a +1 bonus to attack rolls using light thrown and heavy thrown weapons.
- Thrown weapons with which the seeker is proficient return to the seeker's hand after each attack.
- The seeker may use his or her Strength modifier, instead of Dexterity or Intelligence, when calculating AC when not wearing heavy armor.
|At-will attack evocations|
|Encounter attack evocations||Daily attack evocations||Utility evocations|
These feats have the seeker class, or hybrid/multiclass seeker, as a prerequisite. Additional prerequisites are noted.
Seeker paragon pathsEdit
These paragon paths have the seeker class, or hybrid/multiclass seeker, as a prerequisite. Additional prerequisites are noted.
- Crimson Hunter[PH3:130]
- Death Arrow[PH3:131] - also requires Bloodbond class feature
- Seven Fates Archer[PH3:132]
- Swift Strider[PH3:133] - also requires Spiritbond class feature
Characters who did not start as seekers and who do not already have a multiclass feat of a type other than multiclass seeker may select a multiclass seeker feat. Each multiclass seeker feat grants all of the following benefits:
- Training in Nature.
- Counting as a seeker and controller, in addition to the original class and role, for feat and paragon path requirements.
- Ability to take Novice Power, Acolyte Power, and Adept Power feats to exchange powers for seeker powers.
- Taking a multiclass encounter, multiclass utility, and multiclass daily feat (such as Novice, Acolyte, and Adept Power) for seeker allows paragon multiclassing in seeker instead of taking a paragon path. Paragon multiclassed seekers select seeker powers instead of paragon path powers.
The published multiclass seeker feats are:
- Primal Sharpshooter: Use of inevitable shot once per day. Use of inevitable shot is not regained when spending an action point. Use of one 1st-level seeker at-will attack power once per encounter.[PH3:193]