Kalashtar is a player character race in 4th edition Dungeons & Dragons. [EPG:30]
- Average Height: 5´ 8˝–6´ 3˝
- Average Weight: 130–220 lb.
- Ability Scores: +2 Charisma, and
+2 Wisdom[Dr397:2]nbsp;397 (March 2011)">Dr397:2]
- Size: Medium
- Speed: 6 squares
- Vision: Darkvision
- Languages: Common, Telepathy 5 (you can communicate with any other creature that has a language and is within line of sight and 5 squares of you; this allows for two-way communication), One other of your choice.
- Skill Bonuses: +2 Insight, +2 to choice of one other
- Smooth Talker: When talking to other creatures (telepathically or not) you gain a +2 to skill checks. Increase to +4 at 16th level.
- Own Thoughts: When you are in stealth or the target does not see you, when you talk to the target telepathically, they will think it is their own voice. In addition, if you pass an initial insight check, then the check for the telepathic talking (i.e. bluff, intimidate), the target will assume it is it's own voice.
- Dual Soul: At the start of your turn, you can make a saving throw against each effect currently rendering you dazed or dominated. If you fail the saving throw, you do not make the saving throw against the effect at the end of your turn.
- You can use bastion of mental clarity as an encounter power.