Kalashtar is a player character race in 4th edition Dungeons & Dragons. [EPG:30]
- Average Height: 5´ 8˝–6´ 3˝
- Average Weight: 130–220 lb.
- Ability Scores: +2 Charisma, and
- Size: Medium
- Speed: 6 squares
- Vision: Normal
- Languages: Common, Telepathy 5 (you can communicate with any other creature that has a language and is within line of sight and 5 squares of you; this allows for two-way communication)
- Skill Bonuses: +2 Insight, +2 to choice of one other
- Dual Soul: At the start of your turn, you can make a saving throw against each effect currently rendering you dazed or dominated. If you fail the saving throw, you do not make the saving throw against the effect at the end of your turn.
- You can use bastion of mental clarity as an encounter power.