Gamma World is a tabletop science fiction roleplaying game first published by TSR in 1978.
Seventh edition Gamma World products were published by Wizards of the Coast from 2010 to 2011. Seventh edition Gamma World is compatible with 4th edition Dungeons & Dragons rules, but is considered a separate game rather than a D&D campaign setting.
- What Is the Gamma World Game?
- Overview of Character Creation
- Character Origins
- Explorind Gamma Terra
- Monster: Porker
- Eradicator Mk3
- Steading of the Iron King (Encounter)
- Famine in Far-Go
- Legion of Gold
- Gamma World at the Wizards of the Coast website
- Gamma World Wiki
- User-made errata
- Interactive character sheet (from announcement page)