|Abilities|| +2 Cha, and either|
+2 Str or +2 Con
|Skills|| +2 History|
|Traits|| Dragonborn Fury|
|Avg. height|| 6'2"–6'8"|
|Avg. weight|| 220–320 lbs.|
Dragonborn have the following racial traits.
- Dragonborn Fury
- When you’re bloodied, you gain a +1 racial bonus to attack rolls.
- Draconic Heritage
- Your healing surge value is equal to one-quarter of your maximum hit points + your Constitution modifier.
- Dragonborn Racial Power
- You can use either dragon breath or Dragonfear as an encounter power.
The following feats have the dragonborn race as a prerequisite. Other prerequisites are noted.
- Heroic Tier
- Adaptable Breath[Dr365:28] (dragon breath racial power)
- Dragonborn Frenzy
- Dragonborn Senses
- Hurl Breath[Dr365:28] (dragon breath racial power)
- Enlarged Dragon Breath
- Paragon tier
- Admixture Breath[Dr365:28] (Dragon breath racial power, Adaptable Breath)
- Dragonborn Zeal[Dr365:28] (Dragonborn Frenzy, Great Fortitude, Toughness. Also replaces level 12 utility power.)
The following powers are augmented by being a Dragonborn:
- Dragon's Tenacity (Warlord Utility 6): Increased attack bonus.
Dragonborn paragon pathsEdit
The following paragon paths have the dragonborn race as a prerequisite. Other prerequisites are noted.
The dragonborn ability bonus was originally +2 Strength and +2 Charisma.[PH:34] The second Essentials update and subsequent books changed the bonus to +2 Charisma, and either +2 Constitution or +2 Strength.[U:E2]