As you open your mouth with a roar, the deadly power of your draconic kin blasts forth to engulf your foes.
Special: When you create your character, choose Strength, Constitution, or Dexterity as the ability score you use when making attack rolls with this power. You also choose the power’s damage type: acid, cold, fire, lightning, or poison. These two choices remain throughout your character’s life and do not change the power’s other effects.
Target: All creatures in area
Hit: 1d6 + Constitution modifier damage
The following feats affect or modify this power in some way. All feats require the Dragon Breath power. Additional prerequisites are listed.
|Enlarged Dragon Breath||?||?|
|Empowered Dragon Breath||?||?|
|Thundering Breath||Level 11, Dragonborn, dragon breath racial power that deals lightning damage||Dragon breath does both lightning and thunder damage. You can push each target hit CON modifier squares.|
|Hurl Breath||Dragonborn, dragon breath racial power||Can choose to make dragon breath area burst 2 instead of close blast 3.|
|Dragon Breath Warrior||?||?|
|Covenant of Io||?||?|
- Dragonborn gain this power at 1st level
- Feats which affect this power are:
- Unlike most attack powers, this can be used as a minor action, allowing the character to make an attack using a standard action on the same turn.
- This power works very well for killing minions because of its large area and +2 bonus to hit, especially since most non-arcane characters do not have many (or any) powers that damage in a large area.
- Dragonfear, a power that can be chosen in lieu of Dragon Breath for first-level Dragonborn characters
- Concussive Vengeance, a power that can be chosen in lieu of Dragon Breath for first-level Bozak Draconian characters
- Caustic Heritage, a racial feature that can be chosen in lieu of Dragon Breath for first-level Kapak Draconian characters, and grants the Toxic Saliva and Acidic Revenge powers