Dominated is a condition.
- You can't take actions. Instead, the dominator chooses a single action for you to take on your turn (standard, move, minor or free). The dominator may only choose powers or game features that can be used at-will, such as at-will powers. Anything with a limited used once per encounter or once per day doesn't qualify.
- You grant combat advantage.
- You can't flank.
- Despite this condition, the dominated creature's allies remain allies, and its enemies remain enemies.
- If the dominator tries to force the creature into a pit or other hindering terrain, the creature gets a saving throw to avoid entering the terrain.
Characters can inflict the dominated condition, using the following features:
- Paragon paths
- Minotaur Kinspeaker (Minotaur, Leader role)