You use powerful two-handed weapons to deal serious damage to your enemies. Your physical power and daunting presence can cause foes to cower before you, and you can temporarily increase your abilities by harnessing great bursts of terrifying rage. Depending on your choice of class features and powers, you lean toward either defender or leader as a secondary role.
- Power Source: Primal. You are a primal champion, a warrior devoted to the natural world and an embodiment of your tribe’s fierce traditions.
- Key Abilities: Strength, Constitution, Charisma
- Armor Proficiencies: Cloth, leather, hide
- Weapon Proficiencies: Simple melee, military melee
- Bonus to Defense: +2 Fortitude
- Hit Points at 1st Level: 15 + Constitution score
- Hit Points per Level Gained: 6
- Healing Surges per Day: 8 + Constitution modifier
- Trained Skills: From the class skills list below, choose three trained skills at 1st level.
- Class Skills: Acrobatics (Dex), Athletics (Str), Endurance (Con), Heal (Wis), *Intimidate (Cha or Str), Nature (Wis), Perception (Wis)
- Class Features: Feral Might, Rage, Rampage