- Role: Striker. Your oaths bring divine wrath upon the enemies of your god. With methodical devastation you eliminate one foe at a time You lean toward controller as a secondary role
- Power Source: Divine. You practice mysteries forgotten or forbidden by most religious orders, yet the power you wield is a gift from your god.
- Key Abilities: Wisdom, Dexterity, Intelligence
- Armor Proficiencies: Cloth
- Weapon Proficiencies: Simple melee, military melee, simple ranged
- Implement Proficiency: Holy symbol
- Bonus to Defense: +1 Fortitude, +1 Reflex, +1 Will,
- Hit Points at 1st Level: 14 + Constitution score
- Acrobatics (Dex)
- Athletics (Str)
- Endurance (Con)
- Heal (Wis)
- Intimidate (Cha)
- Perception (Wis)
- Religion (Int)
- Stealth (Dex)
- Streetwise (Cha)
Armor of FaithEdit
The favor of your deity wards you from harm. While you are neither wearing Heavy Armor or Shield, you gain a +3 bonus to AC. This bonus being untyped, it stacks with the Intelligence or Dexterity bonus for wearing Light Armor.
As an invoker, you can choose one option to eliminate your enemies.
- Censure of Pursuit: if your oath of enmity target moves away from you willingly, you gain a bonus to damage rolls against the target equals to 2 + Dexterity modifier until the end of your next turn. The bonus increases to 4 + Dexterity modifier at 11th level and 6 + Dexterity modifier at 21st level.
- Censure of Retribution:When any enemy other than your oath of enmity target hits you, you gain a bonus to damage rolls against your oath of enmity target equal to your Intelligence modifier until the end of your next turn. This bonus is cumulative.
Oath of EnmityEdit
Your god gives you the power to strike down your chosen prey. You gain the oath of enmity power.